Planning a Friday night movie with you little one sounds like a fun idea. However picking the right movies for children can sometimes be a tough job. Here are some of the best kids movies that your kid(s) would love watching with you and family.Our movie list ranges from animated series to movies specifically made for entertaining kids and families. Here is a brief online kids movie lists of for the wholistic entertainment for your entire family.
1. The KungFu Panda Series : There is nothing more entertaining than watching the cute little kung fu panda ‘Po’ do up some funny antics and become the kung fu hero in the process. Kindness, dedication, and perseverance are some of the key take aways from each movie in the series.
2. E.T. the extra-terrestrial : For kids of age group 5 years and above ET comes with some action packed sci-fi drama. The movie dramatises imagination into a larger than life set up, and with the superb script, will manage to get you and your kids hooked on to the adventures of E.T..
3. I am Kalam : One of the best movies that you can watch with your kids to explore the life journey of a poor Rajasthani boy who calls himself Kalam, inspired by the former president Mr. APJ. Kalam. The story beautifully captures the desire of this young boy to learn and seek education against all odds.
4. Iqbal : If your kid is a cricket lover, then get ready to inspire them with the story of Iqbal, the physically challenged young boy who won hearts with his passion for the game. The journey of Iqbal is not only inspiring for the kids but also the adults and throws light on how passion and perseverance are the only keys for success in life.
5. Disney’s Frozen : A must watch movie for every girl in particular. The story of the two sisters Elsa and Ana is beyond just being a magical fairy tale. The story beauti-fully captures the essence of sibling love and friendship giving your little girl a fairy tale to be-lieve in.
6. Home Alone Series : One of the best in children’s movies series, the home alone movies bring about exciting adventures of the little boy locked up all alone left to face goons by himself. The movie has some really funny moments that may just leave you with an aching stomach.
7. Chak De India : A story that touches every heart showcasing the win-ning spirit of a hockey teacher and the team he moulds. The movie has a number of lessons hidden in it and is a perfect way to instil some patriotism and team play in your little ones.
8. Disney’s Cars Series : A must watch series for the boys in your house. A fun loving action packed series Cars is nothing but entertainment guaranteed for the little ones. Watching the adventures of the little race car Lightening McQueen is nothing but sheer delight for kids and adults alike.
9. Hindi Movies Like Makdee / Stanley Ka Dabba / Iqbal/ Blue Umbrella/Chillar Party : Few of these are the national award winner movies, but each of them are thrilling movie for kids of all ages. Each of these surround with morals to it, the climax in them is a pleasant surprise and insightful for the kids.
10. Tare Zameen Par: The adventures of little kid Eshan Awasthy is absolutely heart warming as he struggles through his inhibitions and comes out in the open showcasing his hidden talent to the world.